Saturday, June 13, 2009

Walking Fashion Statement


Today, Ansley insisted on wearing white dress shoes all day long. However, the white dress shoes that I just bought her for Easter (size 4) no longer fit her, and the next size I had were 5.5 that were Kennedy's old shoes, which were a little big, but she didn't care. She wore them around all afternoon. This evening, while I went to Walmart, Jeremy had to run somewhere with our friend Jimmy, and Jimmy's wife Amber kept the girls at her house. We sent the girls in pj's and of course, Ansley was still wearing the infamous dress shoes. However, after that, we all decided to go to Dairy Queen for dessert, so both my girls went in pj's and Ansley was also sporting the dress shoes out in public. Quite a walking fashion statement, I must say. They get it from their dad I think!

No comments: