Friday, March 20, 2009

How a Bride Eats Her Breakfast



The past few days it has been pointless to get Kennedy dressed. She has started undressing herself to put on her princess dresses. As long as we are home this is what she is wearing. She also has a headband with a veil attached to it that she is frequently sporting. She calls it her "bride hat". Today she was wearing it while eating her breakfast. With each bite of her donut, she would lift the veil and then when she was finished, put the veil back down. It was quite humorous.

I also had to warn Jeremy today that Kennedy is not his only daughter with a shoe fetish. Yesterday I tried on some white dress shoes on Ansley to see if they fit her, and she cried when I took them off. Then we went to Target to look for some new shoes and she reached and cried for many pairs of them. I finally found her a cute pair at Walmart and as she has been walking around this morning she keeps staring at her feet and smiling. I think they get it from their Nana! Here's a picture of her new shoes, and what Kennedy is wearing on her feet too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of my little girls! They are both just the cutest. Love you all. Nana