Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

We spent last weekend confined at home while Kennedy battled Strep Throat. Saturday we decided to carve pumpkins. We had 4 pumpkins and Kennedy picked out what she wanted carved on 3 of them. Then I had the honor of carving all of these things. I obviously had patterns to follow...and I thought they turned out pretty good...I mean I did win the pumpkin carving contest at a Halloween Party we went to last year ;)
And since I won that contest, I received a tool box full of pumpkin tools that made carving this year so much easier...I had a battery powered carving knife--it was great! After I spent all that time carving my masterpieces Jeremy decided he had to one up me and picked out the most challenging pattern in the book. Needless to say, I don't have any pictures of his pumpkin to show you, because he never finished it! Kennedy was pretty excited about the pumpkins. If you click on the picture, it should take you to some more.
From Halloween 2008

No comments: