Friday, August 29, 2008

It's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Hey everybody! Ansley here, taking over the blog. My mom is busy so I decided to post myself. Bet you didn't realize 7 month olds had the ability to type! Anywho, see what I'm doing in this picture? That's right folks! I'm eating from a bottle! Why is that so strange you ask? Well for those of you who know me well, you know that for the past 5 months my mom and dad have tried endlessly to get me to drink from a bottle! And each and every time I have very politely through screaming and crying, told them I'm not interested. Well a girl can change her mind can't she? Now all I want is a bottle! I don't need mommy anymore. I'm a big, independent, almost 7 month old doll. I think it frustrated my mom at first, but I also think she may really like being able to leave me for more than 3 hours at a time! Although I don't know why she would want to ever do that! Aren't I cute though?

Disclaimer: If you think I am posting this blog in hopes of the "blog curse" happening and her completely reverting her ways...I might be--but for a few very important reasons.
1. While I would like to have the freedom of the bottle, breastmilk is better and sooooo much cheaper!
2. Jeremy and I have been doing weight watchers for about 4 weeks...while nursing I get 10 extra points a day! Now I'm going to lose those and have to start really watching what I eat :(

1 comment:

Heidi said...

We cannot WAIT to see you this weekend. Woo hoo! Nell and Rainey are here now. We had a fun evening and are going to their hotel to swim tomorrow! I love the new backdrop for your blog and think the video of Ansley in her bouncer rocking out is kickin...

xoxoxo