Friday, August 29, 2008

Video and funny story


Here's a cute video of Ansley in her bouncer. This is one way I can get a shower, put on my makeup, fix my hair, and do anything else I need to do in the mornings if Jeremy is already gone!

Also, here's my funny dialogue of the day:
Kennedy: "Mom, can we go to McDonalds for lunch?"
Me: "No Kennedy. We just had McDonalds on Sunday. We don't eat McDonalds that often. It's not healthy for us. Plus it costs money, and Mommy doesn't have any money."
Kennedy: "Okay mom." Pause...(I'm thinking this is the end of the conversation) "Then can we go to Sonic?"
Me: "No Kennedy. It costs money too, and also isn't healthy for us very much either."
Kennedy: "Fine. How about Applebees?"

I think we've created a monster!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Just wanted to let you know that my boys thought this video was great! Maybe it was the combo of action and music-I don't know-we watched it twice!
Tracy