Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Look

Since I have overtaken the blog, I thought it needed a new look. Also, here are a few pictures from the last few weeks.
Kennedy took a nap at my mom's house one day, and this is how she fell asleep. She also picked out her outfit that afternoon. It's a dress with khaki pants underneath. Fashionable, I know.
This is how Ansley (and my mom) fell asleep.
Jeremy has found a new love with something called Geocaching. I don't really get it, but he thinks it's great. Basically it's like hunting for a treasure. He took Kennedy one day and helped her find her own "treasure". This is a picture of when she found it. She was pretty excited!

1 comment:

The Venables said...

Love the new look! It is a true "Mommy blog" now.:) And...Is your daughter wearing a jacket in May?! Love it! Miss you guys.