Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kennedyisms

I thought I would share some funny things that Kennedy has said lately. And, I threw in a picture of her playing with the photo booth on our computer--because posts aren't fun without pictures!

Kennedyism #1, The Drama Queen: This one was a while ago. We were shopping one day at Old Navy and she found a dress and brought it to me and exclaimed in her most dramatic voice "Mom! It matches me!" Needless to say, I bought the dress.

Kennedyism #2 The Know it All: One day in the car she asked Jeremy where our friend's house was. He was trying to explain and she kept saying "What?" Finally he said, "It's west Kennedy." She stopped and then said "Dad, stop being ridiculous."

Kennedyism #3 The Copycat: I just may have at some point in her life told her that I was just going to ignore her...I'm sure it only happened once...okay, maybe I've told her that a few times when she's really being obnoxious. Who Kennedy? I know some of you may be thinking that. Just trust me. Anyways, one of her favorite sayings, and always totally out of context, is "I'm just ginoring."

Kennedyism #4 The Kiss Up: This is an example of something that happens daily...usually more than once.
Mom: "Kennedy, you're not supposed to be drawing on yourself with a permanent marker! (Just an example...has happened though!)
Kennedy: "Oh yeah. Your right mom."

This one just happened today:
Mom: "Kennedy, your not supposed to be playing with that packing tape!"
Kennedy: "Oh, thanks for reminding me mom."

And then there's this one:
A few weeks ago I caught her out of bed playing at her toy box, and I thought she was asleep since she had been in bed for over an hour. All I did was look at her and she said "Mom, I'm SO sorry!" The next day she apologized again and told me she was just having a meeting with her toys...why she thought I would think that was okay, I don't know.

I'm sure there will be more to come later!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Kennedy is hilarious. I love all hearing all that she is up to. Looking forward to catching up and giving hugs this summer!

Heidi