Thursday, May 15, 2008

Betsy's home!


I know I mentioned Betsy in the last post, but she made it home Saturday night and Kennedy is loving having her here. She keeps asking when Betsy can sleepover. So tonight, Betsy is going to spend the night at our house since Jeremy is out of town for the weekend.
On a completely unrelated note, Kennedy loves to sing...wonder where she gets that from? However, she just sings whatever she thinks the words are, whether they are right or wrong. For instance, the other day she was singing "London Bridge is Falling Down". This is what I heard from her "Take the keys and knock her up, knock her up, knock her up. Take the keys and knock her up, my fair lady." I tried to explain the words were "lock her up" but I think she'll continue singing it the way she wants to--just hopefully not out in public!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

How exciting that Betsey is home. Tell her hi for us. Can't believe how quickly her time in Africa flew by.

Your family picture is beautiful. Miss you guys

Heidi