Saturday, April 11, 2009

Home Improvement

The girls and I spent a few days up in Peoria this week so Jeremy could rip out our carpet in our living room and put down wood laminate. He's not quite finished, but it looks really good so far! Here's a picture of Kennedy (although when she wears this outfit we have to call her "Gabriella") doing her best cheerleading move on the new floor.
Here's an up close version of what it looks like.
Today our plans include coloring Easter eggs, making a trip to the mall to see the Easter Bunny (and I have a coupon to spend at New York & Company--$15 free! If you want the link to print it off let me know--it's good until tomorrow!), and I have to get my running in today! Next Saturday is my first 5K. Jeremy's mom is coming to town to keep the girls so that Jeremy can run it with me. Although I'm not sure I'll like running with him. Here I've been running since January, and he ran for the first time yesterday...yet he'll finish way before me and I'll be huffing and puffing the whole way! Oh well! I hope everyone has a great Easter! I'll leave you with a picture of the girls.

2 comments:

Davies Family said...

Nice! Looks like it's a good cheerleading floor too. :)

Laura Bell said...

Wow!! I'm impressed Picker can do floors. Such a handy guy. (I'm an old friend of his from Fairview Heights).