Friday, February 20, 2009

Tube Time

After a trip to the doctor to tell us Ansley does indeed have another double ear infection, we have made an appointment to see and Ear, Nose, and Throat Doctor in a few weeks to schedule tubes. I hate to put my baby through it, but Kennedy had them twice, and I know how great life is afterward! Here are a few pictures I finally downloaded from my camera.

After lots of practice of mommy helping her write her name for Valentines, Kennedy has begun writing her name. Can you see it? I think she's off to a good start. Longing to be outside with her big sister

We had some friends over one night, and they have 3 girls, ages 4, 3, and 1. Kennedy was in heaven and they all entertained each other so the mommies and daddies could actually have adult conversations! Isn't this cute? I'm not sure where Ansley is though!

1 comment:

Amber R. said...

Try dotted lines...Ashlen has been getting much better with her name ever since I started giving her some light dotted lines to follow for practice. Sorry about the tubes...hopefully everyone in your house will be getting lots more sleep after!