Sunday, February 22, 2009

Her First Valentine

Kennedy made valentines for all her friends. But she says boys are stinky and she does not like them, so they were all for girls. Except, for one. She was very adamant that Owen must receive a valentine. Owen is a four-year old at church. She made sure numerous times that we had a valentine for Owen. Of course, she would not give Owen this valentine, but I would have to. So last Sunday at church I gave Owen his High School Musical valentine and a homemade candy sucker. I told him that he was the only boy Kennedy wanted to give a valentine to. He gave me a big smile when I said that. His older brother has since told us that Owen is now telling people that Kennedy is his valentine. And so it begins...at age 3...not sure we're ready for this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who could ever resist that sweet smile! Give hugs & kisses~~~love, nana