Wednesday, February 18, 2009

O What a Night...

Remember that cold I told you about? Well it's causing this household to get very little sleep at night right now. Jeremy was up with Ansley from about 12-2 last night, and then I was up with her from about 2-4. However, instead of crying like she was with Jeremy for some reason she got very perky and goofy. We spent that time on the couch giggling, tickling, and playing peek-a-boo. She kept saying "Mama nigh nigh" and I kept saying "Great idea kid!". We did have a lot of fun despite the fact it was the middle of the night. Finally after some milk, I said "Ansley do you want to go up to your bed?" She looked at me, shook her head "no" and laid down on the couch next to me. I thought we might just sleep there the rest of the night, but about 15 minutes later I decided to take her up to her crib, and low and behold, she went to sleep until 8:30 this morning! However, at 7:00 I heard Kennedy say "Mom I think I peed in the bed". In my sleepiness I was trying to process how this happened with a pull-up on, when it hit me that I never put a pull-up on her last night! She's obviously not ready to sleep in underwear! Needless to say, I have already done a few loads of laundry this morning, and I'm ready for naptime already! Here are a few pictures of the girls this morning "sharing" Kennedy's princess throne. Notice we eventually decided to get on our princess dresses.



1 comment:

Barb said...

Two cutie pie princessess!