Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog Thief

I'm completely stealing most of these pictures from my sister's blog. They were just too cute to pass up. My kids are blessed with cousins right around their ages. On Jeremy's side of the family, the girls have their cousin Chelsea, who is 13 days younger than Ansley. The girls have so much fun with her. Isn't she cute? And I'm told her father used to stick out his tongue just like that as a kid when he was concentrating! (She also happens to look exactly like her father!)
On my side of the family, my sister Stacy also has 3 kids, who all happen to be the same ages as my kids...and no, we didn't plan it, we both just had the same timeline! And, we're both done having kids, so it's time for Jeremy/Kendal, and Betsy/Chad to take over in that department! Here are some pictures from Christmas of the cousins.

Kennedy and Sidney: Kennedy was born in June '05 and Sidney was born in August '05
Ansley and Caleb: Caleb was born in October '07 and Ansley was born in February '08.
Tyler and Ian: Tyler was born on Oct. 29, 2010 and Ian was born on Nov. 29, 2010.
Our kids!
We even have an added bonus in our family with Dave's new grandson Alex. He was born on June 29, 2010. This picture was taken on December 29, 2010, so it was Alex's 6 month birthday, Tyler's 2 month birthday, and Ian's 1 month birthday!

No comments: