Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring Days

We have been loving this spring weather. On Wednesday, the girls and I met our friends Amber and Corrina at a fun little place about 3 miles from our house called the World Bird Sanctuary. This is what I love about St. Louis--there are SO many fun FREE things to do with kids! The Bird Sanctuary is a completely free park that has all kinds of birds to look at, as well as some snakes (ick!), turtles, and bunnies. Last week, Jeremy and I took the girls to our FREE zoo for the second time this spring, and we had a lot of fun there too. Today we went to the FREE Science Center, and had fun, but made a vow never to go back on a Friday morning near the end of the school year. I think every junior high within fifty miles was there on a field trip. Quite an experience. It reaffirmed the idea I want my girls to stay little! Here are a couple of pictures from the Bird Sanctuary, and I even threw in a few of the Cardinal game that Jeremy and Kennedy went to together last week.









No comments: