Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Need Chocolate!

Ansley has a new favorite phrase: "I need __________" (fill in the blank with whatever it may be). Today on two occasions she has walked up to me and said "I need chocolate!" She must either be having one of those days, or she is just a girl after my own heart.

I took her for her two year old pictures this morning, and the whole way there I was telling myself "only buy the $9.95 package, only buy the $9.95 package!" and I was totally ready to do just that. She started out by making that really easy because she would NOT smile for the life of her. Then the photographer got the bright idea to bring in a little talking Elmo and that was it. She took some of the cutest pictures of her life. I couldn't resist. So, I did buy the $9.95 package, with around $40 in extra photos. Oops. Here's a very bad quality preview. They are much better in person. Oh, and they threw in 16 extra free greeting cards, so I was pretty excited!

I couldn't resist this one--it's a typical Ansley look these days!



1 comment:

Gary, Megan and Beth said...

Those turned out good. I take it, she is feeling better? She is such a cute little two year old.
Megan