Friday, October 30, 2009

Sales! Sales! Sales!

I would like to use this blog as a way to personally thank the person at Old Navy this morning who was declined from being able to sign up for an Old Navy card.

Why you ask?

Because that allowed me to be the 50th person in line at their Stuff-n-Save event...which meant I got 50% off of everything I purchased, including clearance stuff that was already take an additional 50% off! That's right, I got to take another 50% off stuff that was already marked on clearance and 50% off of that price. I got the girls matching jeans for $1.87 a piece! (You had to have their credit card to participate)

Now, I would like to personally thank Oprah, for giving me that cool code to purchase anything at Payless today for 50% off.

And of course, I would like to personally thank my husband for bringing home a paycheck so that I can go out and spend it at these amazing events. Oh, and for taking the kids today so that I was kid-free.

But, I would also like to personally thank myself for being the one who physically pays the bills, so that my husband has no idea the kind of damage I can do. :)

(I actually got quite a bit of Christmas shopping done...in my defense!)


1 comment:

Dave said...

You seem to be quite related to your mother who can get those kinds of deals. Me - I didn't get those genes.