Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Library


We have found a new love each week...the library! When we moved to the small town of Valley Park, Missouri, we went to get our occupancy permit at the "city hall" building and there was a small little room filled with books, I'm not even sure it should be called a library! Not that East Peoria's library was awesome, but it was much better than that! However, recently, I discovered there is a much larger St. Louis County library about 3 minutes from our house. It only took me almost a year to figure this out...but in my defense it is on a road I didn't realize was even there, and behind a large shopping center. Since we discovered it, we have frequented the library each week and Kennedy LOVES picking out books and movies to check out, with her very own library card. Today we came home with 8 or 9 books and three movies...one of which we are watching as I type...Sunday School Musical...oh boy. We also checked out The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Birthday which should be quite fitting, since her 4th birthday is in less than 2 weeks! My little baby is growing up!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Yipee for Library books. I have a few checked out myself! I love the video's of Ansley playing. I have been trying to get video of Chelsea pointing to her hair, eyes, nose etc. but she refuses to peform for the camera. Oh well.