Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Another Wedding!


This past Saturday, Jeremy's little sister got married. Kennedy and Ansley were both flower girls again, along with our niece Chelsea. They made the cutest little trio of flower girls! We were just happy that Ian and I could attend, considering that Ian's due date was the day before the wedding! We are very glad he came early! Although he had no job in the wedding, he did look awful cute in his "tux."

Kennedy and Ansley sure do love their little brother. Today Ansley and I were looking at Ian together and she put her arms around me and said "I really like Ian. He's my very best boy!" They are constantly smothering, I mean, kissing and hugging him, and always asking if they can hold him. We have found many papers around the house that say "I love Ian" written by Kennedy.

Speaking of Kennedy, her last day of school before break is tomorrow, and then Thursday we are heading up to Peoria for just under a week. My entire family will be together for Christmas this year, so we are very excited for that!

We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Not only do we have our first Christmas as a family of five to celebrate, but December 30 is Jeremy and my ten-year anniversary! How time flies! Then shortly after that I will celebrate my birthday, followed soon by Ansley's third birthday! Lots of fun times ahead!

No comments: