Monday, May 10, 2010

What's A Conscience?

Today Kennedy was watching a show talking about a person's conscience. When the show was over she asked me what a conscience was (apparently the show didn't explain it enough). I was trying to explain what it was, and I said "It's like during quiet time when you are supposed to stay in your room but sometimes you sneak into my bathroom and play with my makeup, which you're not supposed to do. Do you ever hear a little voice in your head telling you you shouldn't be doing that?"

Her reply was "Nope, never heard that. But I'm pretty loud when I play with your makeup."

What a funny girl.


1 comment:

Dan and Jenna said...

SO funny! I just read this to Dan. Can't wait til Keaton talks so I can find out all the funny things that go in inside his head:) Your girls are precious!