Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Trying something new


Jeremy is very busy these days, so I (Laura) decided to try posting on our blog. We'll see if it works! We have some new great pictures of Ansley smiling--which she is doing a lot lately. She especially likes when her big sister gives her attention. Kennedy is the only person who has gotten her to laugh! Unfortunately, I can't find all of the rest of the pictures on this computer--I don't know where Jeremy stored them. I'll have him show me later and I'll post more (or get him to do it!) We also just got done with a great week with the Davies family in town. We have some pictures from that we'll post too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Thanks for sharing this picture! We hope you are all well and adjusting easily to having two precious girls now.
We love you all!
Brenda

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to see both of our precious girls! Love, Nana

Heidi said...

Laura- welcome to the blogging world! This pic is great:) Our little girls are both rocking the chubby cheeks! Love you

Ashley said...

She is so precious. I was happy to see a new picture of her. It is crazy how fast they change. Hope you are doing good! Think about you often and as always I hope we can get together soon. Take care!