Sunday, February 21, 2010

What's Your Favorite Color?

My girls LOVE the color pink. The more pink, the better in their opinion. It doesn't matter what shade of pink, as long as it's pink. Today in Sunday School, Ansley's teachers were talking about colors with her and asking her what her favorite color was (she'll tell you--pink). Apparently they were going through a list of people and asked her what her Daddy's favorite color was. She knows her all of her colors, but this was her reply:

"Mommy."

Isn't she smart?

Also at Sunday School today, Kennedy discovered how much she loves Fun Dip. . . you know the candy with the white stick that you lick and then dip into a powdery colored sugar substance. She got some with her Valentine's at school, but wouldn't try it, because she thought it looked weird. Today I went to pick her up from class and she looked at me with a full green mustache above her lips, held up the Fun Dip, and said "I found out I LOVE Fun Dip!" Thank you Ms. Suzanne for introducing her to this yummy candy. I'm sure our dentist will thank you! :)





No comments: