Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Disaster Zone

Here's what welcomed us when we returned from Texas. What you can't see really well is the standing water on the floor, but trust me, it's there. There also isn't a whole lot of damage to "see" in the bathroom or basement, but again, it's there. We're spending night #2 at the Drury Inn, and are here for sure until Friday...then we'll see how things are going. The girls think it's great, and so far it hasn't been too bad. No cooking, cleaning, indoor pool and hot tub...what's not to love? Well, I guess I can think of a few things, but I'm trying to stay positive! Enjoy.




1 comment:

A. Lee said...

Oh Laura!! What a terrible welcome home present!! At least insurance is taking care of everything!! In our house in Lubbock before we moved last spring, we came home from vacation to a foundation leak which required a huge hole to be jack-hammered in our dining room/kitchen floor. I feel your pain!