Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Jeremy!

It's hard to believe my husband is 30 years old today! What's even harder to believe is that I will be following him in just 6 short months! Where does time go??? We are celebrating tonight by going out with the youth group for dinner, putt-putt, and then back to our house for ice-cream cake. Tomorrow night, as his present, I got a babysitter for the evening, and I am taking him to dinner (he hasn't decided where yet), and then to the Muny, an outdoor theater, to see Godspell. When I bought the tickets I was worried about sweating through a hot show, however, the high for tomorrow is 72, so I guess I'll need to bring a sweater instead!!! Originally I wanted to get him tickets to the All-Star game this past Tuesday night, but I had NO idea how expensive they were! Sorry honey! Hope Godspell is just as exciting! Happy birthday Jeremy!
Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure!

Jeremy in 8th grade. Could those glasses get any bigger?

Pretending he is still young, slip-n-sliding with the youth group.

I fell in love with him when he was a mere 19 years old. 11 years, 2 kids, 1 bunny, 1 dog, 8 cars, 4 homes, 3 cities, 14 jobs later (whew!), look at us now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sweet looking couple. I can't believe he's 30 either. Love you both! Mom Picker