Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Cookies

Well we were right about Ansley having an ear infection. In fact, it was a very bad double ear infection. After 2 pretty much sleepless nights between her, Jeremy and me, we were able to get her into the doctor Monday morning. After a couple of doses of Amoxicillin she is doing much better! The poor baby was not herself yesterday...it was pitiful. Jeremy took a picture of her I'll have to post when I can.

Today, Kennedy and I cooked our first Christmas cookies of the season. Notice I didn't say bake. I don't think opening a rectangular box, removing circular shaped dough with reindeer imprinted on them, and sticking them on a pan in the oven qualifies as baking, but they taste good none the less. As I was eating one, okay maybe it was more than one, but who's counting...Ansley was looking longingly at my mouth and opening hers with every bite I took. Feeling sorry for the past few days she had, I decided to give her a piece, which ended up being about half a cookie. Here's how she felt about it.

She actually was waving and saying hi to herself...I took the picture on my computer and she could see herself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking much better.....yummy cookie I can tell. We'll be seeing that sweet face in just 3 1/2 weeks. Love you! Nana