Monday, July 28, 2008

Challenging

My life is becoming more and more challenging each day. No longer does Miss Ansley just lay there. Oh no, this little woman is all over the place...all by rolling. She's already trying hard to get up and crawl, but I'm praying this doesn't happen for at least another month! I can no longer put her in the middle of my bed with a toy while I shower. Nor can I place her in her swing or her bouncy seat without buckling her in. I found this out today. Well, I had already figured it out, but if I'm in the room with her, sometimes I'm lazy. I did get a chance to snap a couple of pictures though.



It's shocking that I got a picture of her smiling today. She has another tooth coming in and she's been making sure everyone is aware of it with her cries. She has her six month appointment next week, so I'll have stats for you then.

No comments: