Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Bubble Time


Bubble Time, originally uploaded by jeremypicker.

I know one day, Kennedy will not think fondly of me for posting these pictures of her on the internet, but this bath time was hilarious.

We were down in Searcy for Easter, and we stayed at my grandparents house (while they were in New Mexico). So I thought I would send them a picture of their great-grand daughter enjoying their bath tub.

Kennedy really enjoyed seeing family that she doesn't get to see that often. She might have been a little apprehensive at first, but she warmed up pretty quick. Plus, she got to see her Na-Na and Paw-Paw. That's always a good thing.

Don't forget to click on the picture to see more pictures of Kennedy.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

KJ looks so cute here. What a fun time. Missing you. Lots of love.