Thursday, January 4, 2007

Christmas time

Here are just a few pictures of Kennedy during our Christmas break. We visited my parents in Omaha for a few days, and visited the Omaha Childrens Museum. Kennedy LOVED visiting there, and her Paw-Paw at work. Seeing my parents is always a great time for all of us. When we got back, we had Laura's siblings over to our house on Christmas Eve, and Christmas morning. Kennedy and her cousin Sidney had a ball opening presents and playing with the paper and boxes. They played with the toys a little too. Here are a few pictures of the festivities. Also, if anyone out there has Skype, feel free to call me sometime. My Skype name is "Jeremy Picker". I pretty much use it to talk with my brother in New Zealand and my parents (once we get the video calling to work better).




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr.Picker!! This is Kyler and Kaitlyn!! We love the pics of KJ!!! She is SOOOO CUTE!!!