Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happy Birthday


1st b-day-1
Originally uploaded by pick1230.
OK, so I'm a little late. I've gotten a TON of grief from too many people about not updating my blog. Well, I've done it now, and Kennedy has been 1 for a couple of weeks. Here is a picture of her, and you can see about 30 more once you click on this one.

We had a great time with friends and family celebrating her birthday. Laura mad a delicious Elmo cake, and My parents were able to come over from Omaha. I hope to put her 1 year photos up here soon. I will be gone for another week to Colorado, so don't be betting on a quick upload.

Also, I ask that you continue to pray for my aunt and uncle who were in a motorcycle accident a few weeks ago. You can check my cousin's blog to get the most recent update.

No comments: