Friday, October 14, 2005

Go Cards!




In case you didn't know, I am a Cardinal fan. I stayed up past my "bedtime" last night to watch them play the 2nd game of the NLCS against the Astros. After watching the game, I can say that the Cardinals are going to wim the World Series. The cardinals lost that game, but the Astros only have 2 1/2 pitchers that can really stop them. (Clemens only counts for 1/2, because the cardinals did much better against him this year but he could still do decent) My prediction is that the Cards will win two iin Houston, and then come back and Win Game 6 at home. So all you Astros Fans can just start thiinkin' about next year.


(with so many family members and friends that like the Astros, I just had to write this)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Casey said...

All I have to say is...

GO 'STROS!!!!

Heh heh heh...

Anonymous said...

LaRussa who?

Stros over the white sox in 5 games.

Anonymous said...

So Lidge made a mistake and came back with another slider.

Poo-holes put it where he should have.

Plus it will be better to advace to the WS in St. Louis. A little revenge, if you will.