Monday, July 11, 2005

1 Month-a little late

Well, I've gotten grief from a few people about not updating pictures of Kennedy. So here are some pictures of the little squirt on July 4th. I forgot to download the 1 month pictures, but this is close enough. (I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that!)

I thought G-ma Picker might like the bath mohawk.

I also have some pictures of her wearing her cutsie 4th outfit...I just have to get those from G-ma Glover. Remember to click on this picture to view a few more.

2 comments:

Casey said...

She's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I mean starved rock is great and all Pick, but this cutie is what I want to see! She is absolutely adorable....looking more and more like Laura everyday! Ha, Just Kidding. Keep us updated on all the exciting times of Parenthood. We miss you guys and hope we can see you sometime soon. When do y'all start school?

Addie